Tuesday 19 May 2015

Absence makes the heart grow fonder?




 Sorry for the absence, been busy as usual. I have been doing a patchwork course with Hearts and Crafts which has now finished, but looking forward to signing up to another soon.
Here is a small square we practised some random stitching. I have also done some dresden, some quilt as you go and pin wheels i will post some more pieces soon.


Well I was lucky enough to win two tickets to Arsenal, club level match game so I took my friend Louise we had a nice evening, although they did loose!


I recently bought some dies from dies to die for and in my package was some cut out pieces, which of course I have now had to buy the dies for. This card I made using one of the die cut pieces I added a bit of bling, simple but effective I thought. Hope to be back soon as I have got lots of bits to show just finding the time to do the posts. So hopefully back soon x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Carole
    glad to see that you have been enjoying yourself and that you had a lovely time in Devon.
    Love your card - I always want to buy the little extras that come with the Dies to Die For orders too!!
    I should try sending some extra goodies with my Stampin' Up! orders!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole

    So pleased I am not the only one who is absent from blogland at the moment. Trying hard to have a quick catch up.

    You have been working on some gorgeous projects and once again your "travels" and the stories attached leave me worn out LOL!!

    I hope you are well and enjoying the sunshine.

    Life here has been super busy wedding wise and left me with hardly any time for blog posting and visiting. But thank you for your visits and comments - I do appreciate them.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who's been a busy girl then!?

    Love your pretty die cut card. Sneaky sending you die cuts that they KNOW you will need after seeing them!!!!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete