Tuesday 14 April 2015

Devon Bound




Just a quick post, after returned from a fab weekend with the girls scrapping, all 14 of us stayed in a lovely converted barn in Needham Market arranged by June from Scrapbags. I created a few pages and cards.

This card I made using CBS stamps and dies for my sister who has had an operation on both her feet. I am off to Devon tomorrow to visit her and mum for a few days.







Here are the Scrapbag girls a couple missing, they went home early as Dotty Di lived up to her name by leaving her suit case back home!!
Back soon xx

2 comments:

  1. Cor - you get about don't you Carole!? Bet you had loads of fun. Your card looks amazing. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole
    your sewing card is fabulous!
    I hope that you had a lovely time in Devon and the weather was ansome!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete