Sunday 1 February 2015

Heat it up!


Today has been spent making wedding invitations for Karens daughter. Three of us worked a production line, would have been four but Karen went home being sick with a very bad headache.
I have to say Jules you don't have to worry it won't be-becoming my full time job!
My heat gun done very well I quite expected it to give up and maybe suffer over exhaustion, but it lasted the whole day rather amazing. Not great photos but I was exhausted too.

Well thats me done going to sit down and probably fall asleep. Have a great week x

2 comments:

  1. Wow Carole - these are gorgeous! I do know what you mean about it being exhausting work :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fantastic Carole. Wintry and very classy.

    Have emailed you re Sarntangles.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete