Wednesday 3 December 2014

Son's New Car



 I had another busy weekend, took my son to pick up his new car, he has started an apprenticeship in paint and bodywork and now has to travel further so wanted something more economical. We picked it up Saturday morning. Then back home to pack for a weekend in London with friends.



Hubby and I stayed at the Landmark Hotel which was very nice. We had a little wander and a coffee at Gail's Artisan Bakery. Then went out for a meal at The Guinea Grill superb food although quite a small ancient inn so tables were quite close together but very nice. Then some christmas shopping on Sunday with my daughter who came and joined me while the boys went off to a car auction at Sotherbys.



Last night had a little time for some makes so thought I better get busy on some christmas cards so here is my makes using Clearly Besotted Dies, very please with the results. The Merry & Bright wood accent I got from Hearts and Crafts lovely local shop. Hoping to do some more crafting this weekend so maybe be back soon. xx

1 comment:

  1. Love your snowflake cards and it sounds like you had a good time in London xxx

    ReplyDelete