Wednesday 1 October 2014

Power Cut



Last night we had a power cut for 6hrs from 3.15pm oh how we all rely on electric especially as it turns dark! So whilst deciding what to do I remembered I needed to make a card for Mums birthday fast approaching as I am away next week. So by torch light I produced this card. Mum likes owls so I used my new ribbon from Hearts and Crafts, where I also bought the tag as well. Quite pleased with the result. Happy Wednesday everyone downward slope now to the weekend and already October so might start on some xmas cards soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carole,
    I'm sure that your mum will love her birthday card it is beautiful.
    I think that it is so much better to give a handmade card rather than a bought one.
    Hope you have a lovely time next week.
    xx

    ReplyDelete