Tuesday 16 September 2014

Catch Up


Had a nice day Saturday cropping with the girls, when I got home I slept all night must have been the week catching up with me. Sunday was a bit of a lazy day apart from the mile high pile of ironing and roast dinner for the family. I did manage to have a play and made this card using my scraps of paper and my punch I purchased from Hearts and Crafts  I made a few different versions as i had lots of red scrap paper. I know my blog friend Jules will approve.  I should be back soon to show you my page from the cropping on Saturday. xx

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on using up your scraps in such an ingenious way. Lovely card. You're right. Jules will definitely approve. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sarn - beautiful card Carole.
    You should enter 'Pixies's Snippets Playground' with this card as you used scraps of paper.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive never entered anything how do you enter?

      Delete
  3. Hi Carol! Welcome to the Snippets Playground - and with such a great card too. I just love hearts anyhow and this is such a clever way to use up snippets! Hope to see you playing along more often - have added myself as a follower :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carole,
    I'm so pleased that you entered the playground challenge!!
    Sorry that I missed your reply on how to enter but it looks like you got through the gates without any problems!
    It's such a lovely bunch of friendly people and a fabulous challenge to start off with.
    Hope to see you back there next week.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!

    Back in blogland again .. .. and look what I find on your lovely blog!

    I definitely approve LOL!!

    Pleased you have found the snippet playground .. .. it is a lovely place to play .. .. and use up all those off-cuts too.

    I hope all is well with you.

    Have a great weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete