Saturday 5 July 2014

A bit of Crafting mixed with Diet




A bit of quick crafting here needed to post a card today for tomorrow, so a quick make was needed. I used some of my new dies, which I must say I do like the ribbon banner type one. I am sure this set will get plenty of use. Cant say I am over pleased with the card but hey ho!



Well as for the diet I have been shopping this is the most fruit and veg that has ever entered my house hold lol. Now i've got to try and eat it thats the problem...


Here goes some soup making. My friend Louise came shopping with me and there was a very nice chap in the farm shop trying to encourage me telling me what was good. Louise said she will come and video me having my green juice I said they all have to join me in drinking it !!

Just realised Monday I am in London so already have a problem with sticking to diet timings but I will try.

Oh and I have been naughty today did sneak in a cream tea :)
before the healthy start.
Back soon. x

No comments:

Post a Comment