There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, 21 June 2014

Sunny Carnival Day

Well it has been an amazing day here down south, it was our town carnival. So had a browse and bought a chocolate cake to take to my friends tonight who has invited us for a BBQ.

I made this card this morning for my friends daughter as she was struggleing to find a card she liked for her dads 50th and yes you guessed it, he is into Karate. Hope she likes it.

Might get some more crafting done tomorrow or then again I might go out as its our village day tomorrow. Off to Goodwood festival of speed next week end and a hotel in the New Forrest so looking forward to relaxing just hubby and me. Back soon xx

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Carole!
    I bet the recipient loved it - nothing better than a personalised card.
    Ooow chocolate cake and BBQ - sounds perfect.
    Hope that you are having a lovely weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete