Tuesday 25 February 2014

No Crafting



Not crafting this time some photography instead. With it being half term I took Friday off work and took the boys into London decided to head into the square mile. This sculpture was outside the royal exchange. We went in side and as I was about to take an internal photo I was knabbed by security and told NO!



 I was given an itinerary by my friend The Hairy Goat photography so we roughly followed her route, thanks Corrina.


We then walked along the Thames Path for a while and later met up with my husband who took the boys around the car dealerships he works for, they love seeing all the fast cars and taking pictures for there Facebook pages.




And ended up at McClaren it is great to have someone on the inside, thanks to the staff for letting the boys have a sit in the cars.
Well thats me for today, I am in spain the weekend so more photography to come. Then the week after that I will be away with the girls crafting for a whole week whoop whoop bring it on x

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful photographs Carole and wonderful blue skies too!!

    Pleased security didn't throw you into the London Dungeon!!

    Did you order the yellow "run around" or go for another colour LOL!!!

    Sounds like you have a busy and exciting few weeks ahead. Have fun!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby artistic photo's Carole! I'm just getting into photography too but for now I'm juts trying to get good photo's of my cards!
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Great photo's. Glad you didn't end up in jail for taking pictures! xxx

    ReplyDelete