Sunday 12 January 2014

Karting Sunday



 My son got a go-kart for christmas so I went to watch him have a go today, this picture is actually Dad as he of course had to have a go too.



 This one is Ben, he done very well as his first time out in Kart only a few seconds behind the fastest. Had a small problem with kart half way through but luckily the workshop fixed it. So he was off again, loving it.




And of course I had my day scrapping yesterday this page was from the class kit. I managed a few more pages in an album my daughter bought me for Christmas but plenty of chatting to all the lovely ladies and some cake.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the karting photos, Carole!! Looks like a ton of fun. You layout is so perfect! I love the soft and sweet touches (the flourish and flowers) that you did! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete