Thursday 5 December 2013

Official Graduation Piccy



Hi, here is the official Graduation photo arrived today, very proud of my girl and I am sure her dad will be watching down on her feeling proud too.


I also have done a bit of evening crafting as I needed some family cards this week, I used Lavinia Stamps on this one.


This one is a male card, I made using CBS stamps and dies love her stamps such good quality and delivery times with quality wrapping. Added a bit of washi tape too. Will back soon with some hopefully.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carole

    A fabulous "official" photograph .. .. though I loved the one you took too.

    What a proud time for you.

    Great cards too. Love the first one with the Lavinia Stamps.

    Hope you are having a good weekend and your Christmas plans are coming together.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete