Tuesday 20 August 2013

Scrapbags Crop


Heres a quick one I made last night as needed to get it in the post today, last minute panic! Quite simple. going along the lines of less is more. Well I quite liked it.


This one I made using some stamps and die cuts, for my mother in laws birthday sadly she is in a home now and has dementia so probably wont even realise who its from.



Lastly this is one of the pages I completed at Scrapbags crop on Saturday, had a lovely day with the girls, although my usual partner in crime couldn't make it, but my daughter came with me instead.


I am also ever so slightly excited as I have just been invited by one of my scrapping friends who lives in Devon to a week away scrapping next March just 6 of us, in a cottage in Berkshire.....cant wait.

I am off to Devon next week to visit my mum so hopefully might get to catch up with my scrap buddy as well.

Back soon x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carole

    What a rubbish blog buddy I am at the moment .. .. it's a busy old life LOL!!!

    Just finished all the ironing, cleared the kitchen up and watered the crops.

    Cup of coffee and a quick look at some blogs and then more creating to be done.

    Loving your makes!! All those lovely flowers on your MIL's card are gorgeous. Hopefully she will know you made it and who it is from .. .. even if it is only for a short time.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete