Sunday 23 June 2013

Norfolk Weekend

 Just got home from a lovely weekend in Norfolk, just my daughter Sam and me went as hubby was in Le Mans and boys were doing DofE. We had a lovely time browsing the gift shops and walking along the beaches.
 of course we had to keep stopping to take photos as thats my hobby. These are just a few of my favourites. Cant wait to do it again.

We stayed in Wells Next to the Sea, but must admit i preferred Sherringham so will stay there next time. We ended up in Norwich and done some holiday clothes shopping. So two very happy girls. I have got some scrap pages and cards to show but they will have to follow another time. As shattered now an its nearly Monday already :(
Hope you all have a good week back soon x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carole

    It looks like you had a really lovely time. Special memories and great photographs.

    Hope all is well with you.

    Just flying round blogland a little.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete